The on/off button will cycle between spot high, spot low and floodlight modes. Holding the button down allows the light to be dimmed to your desired output. The two LEDs can be used independently or together. An optional sensor operated mode can be activated by pressing the sensor button. This mode allows the light to be switched on or off by moving your hand directly in front of the light - a useful feature for gloved or dirty hands.
The headlight has an impressive run time of up to ten hours from its powerful internal 3.7V 1400mAh Li-ion battery that can be recharged. A low power indicator notifies you when the light needs recharging.
The light unit can be tilted and is fitted to a head strap that can be adjusted to fit most head sizes. A magnetic base allows the light to be attached to metal surfaces when detached from the headband. Waterproof to IPX6 standard and impact rated to 1M.
Supplied with USB charging cable.
- Brightness: 300 Lumens (High) 90 Lumens (Low) 250 Lumens (Flood) 480 Lumens (Both)
- Beam Distance: 60M (High) 20M (Low) 10M (Flood)
- Run Time: 3 Hours (High) 10H (Low) 3.5 Hours (Flood) 1.45 Hours (Both)
- Light Source: Orsam P8 LED (High & Low) COB LED (Flood & Both)
- Water Resistant: IPX6
- Impact Resistant: 1 Metre
- Batteries: 902554 1400mah 3.7V Li-Ion Rechargeable
- Charge Time: 2-2.5 Hours
- Weight: 98g Approx
- Dimensions: 67 x 37 x 40mm Excluding Strap
- Supplied With: USB Charging Cable