Makita's DHP482 has been developed as the successor to the popular and successful DHP456, it features a compact light weight ergonomic design making it confortable to use whilst still mainting a strong reliable perfomance with its all-metal 2 speed gear box, electronic brake and variable speed trigger.
- Electric brake
- 2 mechanical gears.
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Twin LED job light
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Keyless Chuck
- Compact and lightweight design
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to overdischarge, high temperature or overload current.
- Metal gears
- Battery Type Lithium-ion
- Capacity in Steel 13 mm
- Capacity in Wood 38 mm
- Chuck Capacity 1.5 - 13 mm
- Capacity in Masonry 13 mm
- Blows per Minute (Hi) - ipm 0 - 28,500 ipm
- Blows per Minute (Lo) - ipm 0 - 9,000 ipm
- No Load Speed (Hi) 0 - 1,900 rpm
- No Load Speed (Lo) 0 - 600 rpm
- Voltage 18 v
- Torque Settings 21 + drill
- Net weight 1.8 kg
Body only machine 1